Yealink W79P gives you professional wireless VoIP telephony with a ruggedized handset for use in harsh environments. W79P consists of Yealink W59R Ruggedized DECT Handset and Yealink W70B IP Base Station.
W59R is built for tough use — IP67 rated with a rubberized surface and support for vibration alarm functions. It has a built-in Bluetooth radio so you can connect a wireless headset. With up to 28 hrs of talk time, you’ll never hurt for power.
The handset communicates with the base station via DECT. W70B connects to your IP network — open SIP support. Each W70B base station supports up to 10 handsets, up to 10 VoIP accounts, and up to 20 concurrent calls. It gives you support for enterprise-class features — streamlined provisioning, TLS, and SRTP encryption, and much more.
- Up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Up to 10 handsets
- Up to 10 SIP accounts
- Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Up to 6 repeaters per base station (RT30)
- Built-in Bluetooth for Bluetooth headset
- Vibration alarm
- Handset selection for receiving the call
- Handset and number selection for placing a call
- Paging, intercom, auto-answer, dial plan
- Call hold, call transfer, 3-way conference
- Switching between calls
- Call waiting, mute, silence, DND
- Caller ID with name and number
- Anonymous call/Anonymous call rejection
- Call forward: Always/Busy/No Answer
- Speed dial/Voicemail/Redial
- Message Waiting Indication (MWI)