The Yealink WH63 for Microsoft Teams has a built-in busy light on the headset that indicates when you are on a call to reduce interruptions, while the optional busy light bar can be connected to the base station via the 2.5mm port.
The Yealink WH63 Convertible Wireless Headset for Microsoft Teams is the ideal accessory for all office environments. It represents the first entry into the wireless headset market for Yealink.
Works seamlessly with Microsoft Teams and can connect to your PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the dedicated micro USB ports. The Yealink WH63 uses DECT wireless technology to provide the best wireless coverage in the office or home for outstanding freedom of movement.
With Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology, the two Microphones built-in WH63 block the background noise automatically but ensure participant’s voices be heard clearly, greatly boosting the communication efficiency
WH63 supports different ways of wearing, ear-hook, headbands, and neckbands, satisfying personalized needs. It can also free you up to 120m away from the desk, enjoying a larger workspace and bettering work experience
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the dedicated micro USB ports.
- Ringer on the base
- Teams and Skype for Business compatible
- Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology
- DECT connectivity for wireless operation
- Busy light on headset shows when in use
- DECT base station with control buttons
- Optional base station busy lightbar connects via 2.5mm port (BLT60 Busylight – sold separately)