The Yealink WH62 for Microsoft Teams uses DECT wireless technology to provide the best wireless coverage in the office or home for outstanding freedom of movement. Equipped with Yealink acoustic shield technology that reduces external noise and 2 Micro USB ports contained in the base, supporting connect to PC and IP phone simultaneously.
The Yealink WH62 MS Teams Mono Wireless Headset uses DECT wireless technology to provide the best wireless coverage in the office or at home for excellent freedom of movement. It is equipped with Yealink acoustic shield technology that reduces external noise.
There are 2 micro USB ports contained in the base, supporting connections to PC and IP phone simultaneously. Integrates seamlessly with Yealink IP Phones, providing a first-class call experience.
The built-in busy light on the headset indicates when you are on a call to reduce interruptions, while the optional busy light bar can be connected to the base station via the 2.5mm port.
The Yealink WH62 is the ideal accessory for all office environments.
- Connects to either a PC or Yealink desktop IP phone via the dedicated micro USB ports.
- Ringer on the base
- Teams and Skype for Business compatible
- Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology
- DECT connectivity for wireless operation
- Busy light on headset shows when in use
- DECT base station with control buttons
- Optional base station busy lightbar connects via 2.5mm port (BLT60 Busylight – sold separately)