BiPAC8920NZ, M2M Dual-SIM LTE Embedded V/ADSL2+ Wireless-N VPN Firewall Router, is integrated with the 802.11n Wireless Access Point and 4-port Giga switch. It is a cutting-edge M2M networking product that offers two built-in SIM slots to make downstream rates of up to 300Mbps possible. BiPAC8920NZ has also embedded IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols, allowing users to establish encrypted private connections of up to 16 simultaneous tunnels over the Internet.
The BiPAC 8920NZ, triple-WAN 3G/LTE/VDSL&ADSL2+ firewall router is integrated with the 802.11n Wireless Access Point and 4-port Giga switch. It is a revolutionary networking product for SOHO and office users. Uniquely, the router allows users to directly insert LTE SIM cards into its built-in SIM slots instead of requiring external USB modems. This design will avoid compatibility issues with many different 3G/LTE USB modems. With the increasing popularity of the LTE standard, communication via the BiPAC8920NZ is becoming more convenient and widely available – enabling users to use LTE, UMTS, EDGE, GPRS, or GSM Internet connection, making downstream rates of up 300Mbps possible. Users can watch movies, download music, or access e-mail wherever an LTE connection is available.
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/dual stack)
- Triple-WAN approach –VDSL2, ADSL2+, 3G/ LTE, or Ethernet for broadband connectivity
- 4G embedded with dual-SIM card slots
- 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps switch
- Ethernet port#5 can be configured as a WAN interface for broadband connectivity
- Auto failover feature to ensure an always-on connection
- 16 IPSec VPN tunnels supported
- Secure powerful DES/3DES/AES
- Wireless speed of up 300Mbps
- 802.11n Access Point Wi-Fi Protected Setup WPS), WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK) and
- Wired Equivalent Privacy WEP)
- Quality Service control traffic prioritization bandwidth management
- SOHO firewall security DoS prevention packet filtering
- Supports IPTV applications