The Alloy AS3010-P Web Smart Gigabit POE+ Switch consists of 10x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Copper UTP Ports and 2x paired dual-speed 1000M/100M SFP Ports. With a comprehensive range of powerful Layer 2 features, the AS3010-P switch is ideal for businesses of all sizes.
The AS3010-P switch complies with both IEEE 802.3at and af PoE standards. With all standalone RJ-45 ports supporting PoE+, devices such as IP Phones and Wireless Access Points can now be connected directly to the network with data and power supplied over a single UTP cable, reducing deployment and maintenance costs and making it much easier to install devices exactly where they are required.
With the support of 802.3at PoE+, up to 30 watts of power can be supplied per port, so power-hungry devices such as Pan Tilt Zoom IP Security Cameras can be connected directly to the network.
All SFP Ports support both 100M and 1000M SFP modules allowing easy upgrade paths for existing cabling and network infrastructure.
The AS3010-P has an embedded Device Managed System (DMS) which provides users with complete control over their network-connected devices. The AS3010-P is the ideal switch to deliver management simplicity, better user experience, and the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Web Smart+ features provide easy management, basic security, and QoS
- Built-in Device Management System (DMS)
- DHCP Server
- PoE Port configuration and scheduling
- IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet
- IEEE 802.3az EEE Energy Efficient Ethernet standard for green Ethernet
- Dual Speed SFP ports supporting both 100M and 1000M SFP Modules
- Limited Lifetime Warranty